Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eagan Art Festival

I'm excited to be part of the 14th Annual Eagan Art Festival on Saturday & Sunday, June 21 & 22, 2008 on the Eagan Community Center Festival Grounds. This is a large 2-day outdoor festival with crowds estimated at 5,000-7,000 people, featuring both fine and original handmade art, tasteful music and entertainment, art activities, and food--all in one easy-to-find location near Yankee Doodle & Pilot Knob, just north of I-35E.

If there are any Brule'/AIRO fans in attendance, I should have everything they could possibly want: copies of Hidden Heritage...the Story of Paul LaRoche, Brule'/AIRO CDs, the 2007 Holiday Concert Tour on DVD, plus the corresponding photo greeting cards with pictures from the Lower Brule Sioux Reservation & "Paha Sapa", the beautiful Black Hills, in South Dakota.

I will also bring copies of my compilation books, such as Cup of Comfort for Single Mothers, Cup of Comfort for Mothers & Sons, The Groovy Chicks' Roadtrip to Love, God's Way - Christmas, and Finding & Following God's Will.

Hubby John will be my assistant for the event. If you have time, please stop by & see us!
Barbara

No comments: